Project title: Analysis regarding the determination of the significance and impact of state and co-established cultural institutions on socio-economic development, with particular emphasis on the territorial aspect.
Client: The Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of Poland.
Alliance partner involved: Evalu, Poland.
Description: The main purpose of the analysis was to determine the impact of state cultural institutions co-led by the Minister of Culture and National Heritage and local government units at various levels on socio-economic development, with particular emphasis on the territorial aspect.
• Analysis of existing documents and data
• CAWI survey
• Case studies The following cultural institutions were analyzed using the case study:
– EC1 Łódź – City of Culture in Łódź,
– Malbork Castle Museum,
– Podlasie Opera and Philharmonic,
– European Art Center in Bialystok.
European Commision, Horizon 2020, 2018-2021
EU Erasmus+ programme, 2019-2021
Ministry of Agriculture, Lithuania, 2020