Evaluation of the impact of projects implemented under Priority Axis 6 of the Regional Operational Program of the Lesser Poland Voivodship for the years 2014-2020 “Regional heritage” on increasing the attractiveness and competitiveness of the region.
Marshal's Office of the Lesser Poland Voivodeship, 2020
Project title: Evaluation of the impact of projects implemented under Priority Axis 6 of the Regional Operational Program of the Lesser Poland Voivodship for the years 2014-2020 “Regional heritage” on increasing the attractiveness and competitiveness of the region.
Client: Marshal’s Office of the Lesser Poland Voivodeship
Alliance partner involved: Evalu, Poland.
Description: The main objective of the study was to assess the impact of projects selected for co-financing under priority axis 6 of ROP WM on the protection, development and promotion of cultural and natural heritage resources as well as development of cultural resources in the context of increasing the attractiveness and competitiveness of Małopolska. The specific objectives of the study included:
1) Assessment of the effectiveness of support to assess the ratio of expenditure incurred for the implementation of program assumptions to the results (both planned and obtained) under the 6th Priority Axis of ROP WM;
2) Assessment of effectiveness to the extent to which the objectives of individual Sub-measures and Program Activities within the scope of the 6 Priority Axis of ROP WM are achieved;
3) Sustainability assessment allowing to evaluate to what extent the effects obtained under the support offered in the 6 Priority Axis are of a lasting nature and what it is conditioned by;
4) Assessment of the accuracy of interventions undertaken under priority axis 6 of ROP WM, in the context of implementation of Investment Priorities dedicated to the axis;
5) Formulating recommendations that should or should not be continued in the future financial perspective (and to what extent), taking into account the actual and planned effects of support and the needs of Małopolska;
6) Formulation and justification – what was missing in the intervention within priority axis 6, addressed to beneficiaries.